Typical Culture Checks In With Shane Cox

The dudes at TypicalCulture.com always have something good going on. This week they did an interview with Shane Cox, and it’s definitely blogworthy material.  Oh, and here is a product review they did on our urethane a long time ago that we forgot to post. Photos below by Brian Walnum and Ray Zimmerman. Three thumbs up for Shane!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

99 Responses to “Typical Culture Checks In With Shane Cox”

1. Be sure to preserve your life force, chi. This practice is absolutely essential. Be sure to respect the power of words. Don’t engage in vulgar language or activity.

2. Gary kovner says:

I was hoping that once it hit zero that this thread would just self implode but I guess that’s just wisful thinking. Maybe next time.

3. Interesting topic but I’m not sure that I agree with you. Things like this have chanbged the way the web was formed and created. Is it really as simple as changing out the direction and watching the web change?

4. When it comes to business you want ot be sure that you’ve got all your bases covered. More importantly it seems like you’ve covered the basics in this post.

5. I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

6. I like this web blog very much, Its a rattling nice spot to read and find information. “There are two ways of spreading light to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” by Edith Newbold Jones Wharton.

7. mobstub.com says:

They will provide you with a free diagnostic of your problem and a recommended solution. But you are under no obligation to have us do the repairs.

8. peter anjos says:

Well, to put it simply there is no reason why this post shouldn’t receive a ton of attention as we’re all trying to represent our skills and contribute knowledge accordingly.

9. I like this web blog very much, Its a rattling nice office to read and receive information. ?Practice, the master of all things.? by Augustus Octavius.

10. peter taulli says:

This was actually discussed a while ago and I was for it initially. Over time though it became apparent that the total community was getting involved with this project. Archiving this would be best for everyone.

11. Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my site . Thanks =)

12. Someone essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit incredible. Fantastic job!

13. I like this web blog very much, Its a rattling nice office to read and receive information. ?Practice, the master of all things.? by Augustus Octavius.

14. herb trotter says:

We have a very close relationship with all our clients and we set very clear objectives toward reaching their goal and providing the top leading services only in comparison to much larger higher priced boutiques at affordable rates.

15. They confirmed the olders persona living was known to smoke her entire life, ate a significant amount of chocolate every week and didn’t enjoy sports activities. Isn’t that amazing?

16. Don’t waste energy on topics that don’t arouse your senses; this just slows you down and creates problems with your long term strategy.

17. Thanks for that, I really appreciate the help. We have 20+ years’ experience in the IT industry especially in e-commerce and Marketing and this will help tremendously.

18. mobstub.com says:

I?m definitely enjoying the information. I?m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and fantastic design.

19. We have 20+ years? experience in the IT industry especially eCommerce. We believe in building long-term relationships and making certain that our clients succeed in all their goals because their success is our success.

20. We research, develop and provide unique repair solutions for your computer problems. We will always diagnose your machine with no strings attached.

21. Very neat post.Much thanks again. Cool.

22. One thing they did say about her though was that she loved olive oil, which is why she lived so long. Impressive when you sit down and think of it.

23. Here are my personal strategies for everything. First eat once a day, or work towards one high nutritious diet and meal plan. Meditate daily, this will help preserve the telemores.

24. peter taulli says:

Responsive web design is basically a technique used for web design and development. Further, it is used for creating brilliant layout and images to add more flexibility to a website. This practice makes your website compatible to different browser?s window screen with the use of fluid dimensions at the time of designing your website.

25. peter anjos says:

26. Personally we believe in building long-term relationships and making certain that our clients succeed in all their goals because their success is our success. What do you think about that?

27. Lloyd Segal says:

28. We research, develop and provide unique repair solutions for your computer problems. We will always diagnose your machine with no strings attached.

29. With responsive web design for your website, you will be able to represent a distinct image of your brand from the rest of the crowd. Our team has required expertise and experience of handling simple to the most complicated web design projects.

30. Gary kovner says:

31. herb trotter says:

I precisely desired to appreciate you again. I am not sure the things that I would?ve made to happen in the absence of the type of ideas documented by you over such a field. It truly was a real scary condition for me, but coming across a professional fashion you processed it made me to leap for contentment. I am just happier for the support and then wish you really know what a powerful job you happen to be undertaking instructing the others by way of your websites. Probably you haven?t got to know any of us.

32. Thanks for that, I really appreciate the help. We have 20+ years’ experience in the IT industry especially in e-commerce and Marketing and this will help tremendously.

33. mobstub.com says:

34. We don?t just take a back seat we help you all the way through the process of either getting your internet business off the ground or helping you expand an existing one and we do so at an affordable price.

35. peter anjos says:

36. We are a successful software design and development company specializing in creating e-commerce Websites, iPhone, Android, and windows 8 applications, facebook applications, Internet marketing (SEO/SEM/SMO and PPC campaigns)

37. julia reilly says:

A chinese man was said to live around 250 years with the help of herbs. Is this even true? Could this be possible.

38. Interesting topic but I’m not sure that I agree with you. Things like this have chanbged the way the web was formed and created. Is it really as simple as changing out the direction and watching the web change?

39. Our proficient team comprising of highly skilled web designers aim to deliver performance oriented services. They strive to build and develop brilliant websites that helps customers to build their brand online in the most effective and efficient way.

40. We don?t just take a back seat we help you all the way through the process of either getting your internet business off the ground or helping you expand an existing one and we do so at an affordable price.

41. scott leiken says:

42. We don?t just take a back seat we help you all the way through the process of either getting your internet business off the ground or helping you expand an existing one and we do so at an affordable price.

43. Life can be tough at times, you put in the hours of work and only end up with blank stares. You know what I mean? That’s the time posts like this keep me motivated.

44. Released is certainly well-written together with can be as being an appealing to look over.

45. herb trotter says:

46. Home?s today have all sorts of electronic devices requiring internet access such as smart-phones, tablets, computers, printers, security systems, smart-TV?s, and even smart-refrigerators!

47. I would say that longevity is all about a state of mind. While diet and health can aid in this I think it’s the mindset. It all boils down to making them think that they are still an asset.

48. Hi! I simply wish to give you a big thumbs up for your excellent info you?ve got right here on this post. I am returning to your blog for more soon.

49. bikini set says:

Very interesting topic, appreciate it for posting.